A fantastic opportunity to establish a prosperous business at Earby Hostel.
After a period of extensive restoration and renovation work, Earby Hostel is now ready to welcome its new manager.
- A set of beautiful cosy cottages on the outskirts of the peaceful small town of Earby on the Lancashire/Yorkshire border, offering easy access to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, picturesque Ribble Valley and historic Pendle Hill areas.
- Along with the cottage and hostel there is a tranquil garden and stream, with its own waterfall.
- The hostel is perfect for individuals, families and small groups and is ideally situated for walkers and cyclists - being just minutes from the Pennine Way National Trail.
- There are 21 beds: 1 room of 2, 2 rooms of 6 and 1 room of 7.
- This is a unique opportunity to manage the hostel independently.
We are looking for someone who has the drive, vision and enthusiasm to bring out the potential of this historic building; so please detail your plans for the future of the hostel as part of your application.
The manager of the hostel will have a live-in, self-employed role - the business and inventory will be purchased (the property being leasehold) and the monthly rental will be agreed upon successful application. Both the purchase and rental figure will be submitted by the applicant via a closed bidding system. This will detail the amount offered for the purchase of the Earby Independent Hostel Business and its Inventory, the rental fee (per month) and the preferred lease duration (of 2, 3, 5 or 10 years) and a justification for each. (A template can be obtained by emailing the address below).
The address of the hostel is 9-11 Birch Hall Lane, Earby, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 6JX. Viewings can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earby Town Council is now welcoming applications from interested parties. Please forward your details, business plan and closed bid offer to the following address:
Earby Town Council
The Parish Rooms
Alternatively, please email your documents to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 6th December 2018 at 12:00pm.